Thursday, August 04, 2005

iDip Makeover

The image “http://photos21.flickr.com/31130873_47324074aa.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I don’t know if anyone noticed that the blog’s background is not 100% black anymore, it has been changed to “dark grey-ish” black, and since that change I had the intention of a mokeover for my blog.

The Makeover is almost done:

1- I added a phrase to the blog’s description, and it reads: “where a kuwaiti bloke thinks loudly”, scroll up to read.


2- I added a flickr badge.

3- I changed my profile’s picture.
It used to be a Photoshop illustration of my eye. Now it’s a new “a la Picasso” avatar.

The old one
The image “http://photos6.flickr.com/9481923_08124cf52a_o.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The new one
The image “http://photos21.flickr.com/31131222_4275ff3eed_o.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

(Link: to create yours).


4- I used to collect or copy links I’m interested in from the internet to the blog, now I created a new blog: “iDip’s Scrapbook”. I moved the bulk of copied material to my scrapbook, to keep things organized & 'cleaner'.

5- I created a third blog called “The MoleBlog” and it’s dedicated to MoleBlogging, MoleBloggers & related stuff.

Your suggestions and recommendations are always appreciated.

11 comments:

Mark said...

background still looks black to me..

Spontaneousnessity said...

me too, but hey it's the idea that counts :P

iDip said...

hmmm strange,

got this from the page source:

background:#111;

MASS said...

still black :S

Spontaneousnessity said...

yep :) hehe ham the idea that counts :P

forzaq8 said...

still black :P

Nunu-San said...

Yup still black =/

EXzombie said...

ahm....
if u say so... grey oily black

but please answer me this, whats a moleblog....?!?!


mabroook on the improvements...

iDip said...

allah ybarek feek عبدربنا

regarding the MoleBlog, you can know more about it here
and here, I hope it will answer you.

regards

Misguided said...

Dear iDip,

Thanks for the link.... Great site.

And its greyish-black...but I have a mac...so the colors are a lot clearer

Truly,
Misguided

Nunu-San said...

Mabrook 3al makeover anyway =)