Sunday, May 22, 2005

The 'Maddona Saga' in Israel (Ynet)

Heroes
The image “http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/01082004/521457/silvan_a.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.The image “http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/01082004/536942/judi_a.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.The image “http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/01082004/546038/YE0213897_a.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.The image “http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/01082004/557822/itamar_a.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
The image “http://www.pmo.gov.il/NR/rdonlyres/66A26AB1-51A9-44C9-BFAA-4AAA17956E2A/15688/sharo1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


The Plot:
A famous American singer, used to be called 'Madonna' (Italian for 'My Lady', Mother of Christ) and now calls herself Esther (after a prophet-like Jewish pioneer-ess), visits the Israeli Embassy in Washington DC,

where she was spotted by the Israeli Foreign Minister's spouse, the latter asked the Israeli Ambassador to the US's Secretary to get someone to snap a photo of Esther & the FM's wife.


The Ambassador's secretary, being an Entourage of one of the Israeli PM (Sharon) friends/allies, neglected the FM's request, that's when the Saga goes real...



The FM's wife calling her man:
"Shalom Shalom" he's called Shalom by the way,
"How can you silent about what happened? someone [the secretary] who's recruited by someone [the Ambassador] you didn't want to work their [in the US] gave me a cold shoulder?!?!"

Shalom: Honey, are you sure she meant it??

His wife: "CAIN" screaming her head of (cain is Hebrew for 'yes')

Shalom: Oh great!!

His wife: huh!

Shalom: YES! I finally got an excuse to piss who pissed me before (referring to both the Ambassador & PM Sharon)
He [the Ambassador] thinks he's working for the PM directly, how dare he not answer me, I'm his boss! not the clumsy guy [Sharon]

His wife: and what can you do? (she's daring him)

Shalom: Oh love, you don't know me?
I'm going to cancel the Ambassador's Secretary Job in DC.

His wife: just that!?

Shalom: wait, I'm not going to sack the secretary only, I'll leave the Ambassador without a secretary till he leans, or come back in a one way visit to his relatives in Israel.

His wife: can you do this to one of Sharon's entourage?

Shalom: and what can Sharon do, I'm his only option as a likud member FM, the rest are BiBi [Netanyahu, current Finicae Minister & ex-PM], Ben-Ami [ex-FM & an opposition member] and Peres [Labour & opposition leader].
I'm the FM, I'll cancel a job called 'the Ambassador's secretary' in our embassy there [DC], and when I get an Ambassador of my choice I'll put it back.

(The plot didn't finish the Saga is going on, but who will survive??
Shalom is tampering with Sharon, endangering his position, the Ambassador is left secretary-less and may return to tel-aviv, even the Ball's photographer is threatened to be sacked!!)


For more check the following links:
Madonna came between them
The fall of Silvan Shalom
End of road for Ayalon
Shalom to dismiss U.S. envoy

No comments: